• Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
(Template Download for Proceedings)
Accepted full papers will be invited to give presentation at the conference. It will be published in the conference proceedings.
• Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give presentation at the conference. The presentation will not be published and included in program only.
• Listeners & Groups & Sponsors
Interested Listeners & Groups & Sponsors, please contact with email@example.com for details.
The online submission system is opened here: https://www.morressier.com/call-for-papers/62e2b1fce05364001398e700
Or please mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You need an account, if you don't have, you can register first.
• Abstracts or full papers will be accepted in English only.
• An international panel of reviewers will review all abstracts or papers anonymously.
• Prospective authors are invited to submit original, high quality papers which is original and has not been submitted and published elsewhere.
• There is no fee for submitting an abstract.
• The title must not exceed 125 characters in length; this includes spaces.
• Manuscripts should be at least 5 full pages.
• For one author, you can submit at most 5 papers.
• The reviewing process of the ICAPM conference aims to provide authors with constructive feedback on their papers, even when a submission is rejected. All submissions will be subjected to double-blind peer reviews, who are expert or have been experiencing in the related field for years. The accepted papers must be revised, taking into consideration the referees' comments and suggestions, before inclusion in the conference proceedings.
We encourage submissions from under-represented areas. We recognize that not every paper will necessarily contain new theoretical results or new algorithms, and strongly encourages the submissions that provide new models and analyses that are rigorously validated through implementation and experimentation. We will make every effort to fairly review papers with a systems focus.
Policy on Multiple Submissions
We will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review, is accepted for publication, or has already been published in another conference or a journal. ICAPM is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met.
Instructions for Accepted Papers
After registration, the final paper submitted designates your paper as "Camera Ready" and it will be available online as part of the conference proceedings. Please note that there will not be an additional opportunity to revise your paper. In preparing for the proceedings, please follow the author guidelines posted above under "Paper Format."